Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September Sketch


I can't believe it is already September 12th! We have a new sketch up at The Sketch File but this is my first post about it. I had planned on posting the sketch earlier this month but time has gotten away from me once again. 

Today both Kathy and I have shared a card based on the sketch. For my card, I focused on using THREE images just as Kathy did in the sketch. Instead of stars, I used flowers and shifted them a bit. I think you can still see parts of the sketch in my card. 

Do you feel inspired? You can post your project and take a peak at Kathy's card by visiting The Sketch File. Kathy has also provided another version of the sketch and encourages us to shrink, stretch, enlarge, rotate, twist, flip or adjust parts of the sketch so that it works for your project. 

See you at The Sketch File!

No comments:

Post a Comment